Your Comments, Compliments and Complaints

Comments & compliments

We are always happy to receive good feedback, as it helps us to improve what we do and the service we deliver. 

If you are happy with a member of our staff or the works we have done, please email or send a letter/card to our head office at:

Keepmoat Regeneration
Conquest House
Church Street
Waltham Abbey

FAO Rachel Gladwin


Who can I talk to about my  complaint?

The quickest way to get your complaint heard and resolved is to contact your Resident Liaison Officer (RLO). You can do this in the following ways:

Call us - Use the numbers on our 'Contact us' page

Visit us - Go to our site office and speak to your RLO in person

Email us - for some people this is the quickest and easiest way to communicate

Registering your complaint

In order to register your complaint, your RLO will require the following details from you:

  • your name, address and a daytime telephone number
  • a clear description of your concern
  • what would you like us to do to put the matter right

Getting back to you

We divide complaints in two sections. If your complaint is an ‘on site fix’ then we would not usually need to send you a letter or response.

We aim to fix the issue you have raised in up to 48 hours and close the complaint.  We will agree a solution with yourself and action it as soon as possible.

If you call us to do this, we will try and resolve the complaint there and then on the phone, but sometimes we may need to visit your property. If you are not home at the time of the call, then we will try and arrange a mutually convenient time to do this.

Complex complaints

If your complaint is a little more complex and requires an ‘investigation’ then we will do this fully and it could take up to 10 working days.

If your complaint warrants an investigation, then we will respond to you in writing and it will be overseen by the Resident Liaison Manager.

If your complaint is either an ‘on site fix’ or an ‘investigation’ these will all be recorded in our in house complaints log and you will be kept informed throughout until the complaint is closed.

What if I am still not happy?

If you are still not happy then we ask that you put your complaint in writing to Homes for Haringey, who will then follow their internal complaints procedure.

Complaints we cannot deal with

Please be aware that there are some complaints that we cannot resolve and will not look into. These include:

  • complaints about an issue that happened more than 12 months ago
  • complaints that are outside of our control i.e. weather related complaints
    (sometimes weather can delay our works and this upsets residents) or financial issues for leaseholders.
  • complaints about other organisations


If you have a suspected theft while our operatives are working in your property, we ask that you contact the police in the first instance and get a crime reference number, then report the issue to your RLO. They will investigate this fully. If the matter is in the hands of the police and treated as a theft, Keepmoat Regeneration will assist the police fully with their enquiries.