Our Developments - Regenerating East Leeds
Keepmoat Homes and Strata have been appointed by both Leeds City Council and the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) as their preferred developer partner to transform and regenerate several brownfield development sites in East Leeds.
Both developers have worked together previously and have a strong social, economic and political understanding of the East Leeds area. We design, build, refurbish and regenerate places to improve economic and social outcomes for people. Through long term partnerships, we transform land and property into attractive homes that people can afford to buy or rent, and neighbourhoods where people want to live. We are different to traditional builders or developers because of the way we work alongside our partners and customers. Creating welcoming homes and successful communities requires local understanding, a commitment to create economic opportunities for others and a passion for building communities and transforming lives.
We have created a rolling programme of sustainable development throughout the area which promises to deliver over 1,500 new homes, and contribute to renewed parks, improved greenspaces and highways.
Our Seacroft Hospital site commenced development in January 2017 with the first properties due for completion in Autumn 2017. Planning applications on the remaining development sites were submitted in November 2016 and due for determination in March 2017. These developments are scheduled to start on site in July 2017.
Please find further details of our schemes below;
· Seacroft Hospital – 503 Homes
· York Road, Seacroft – 33 Homes
· Brooklands Avenue, Seacroft – 178 Homes
· Cartmell Drive, Halton Moor – 45 Homes
· Wykebeck Mount & Wykebeck Avenue, Osmondthorpe – 102 Homes
· Kentmere Approach, Seacroft – 128 Homes
· Brooklands Drive & Parkway Close, Seacroft – 94 Homes
· Rathmell Road & Kendal Drive, Halton Moor – 109 Homes
· Former Asket Hill Primary, Seacroft – 113 Homes
· Seacroft Crescent North, Seacroft - 49 Homes
· Bishops Way, Seacroft – 109 Homes